Offered at $5,950,000
This sprawling Southern California ranch outside Anza, California, near Garner Valley and Palm Springs, is offered for sale by Idyllwild, California Real Estate Agent Steve Taylor of Idyllwild Realty. Email: email@example.com
Magnificent property close to all: 2 hours from Los Angeles, 1.5 hours from San Diego, 40 minutes to Coachella Valley. Altitude of 4500′ above sea level takes you right out of the desert heat. Six separate parcels sold as a single property totaling 392 acres. Professional grade horse facilities with indoor arena, foaling shed, stallion barn, twenty paddocks, eight turn-out fields with shelters, cross fenced with heavy pipe and triangle wire fencing. Three separate homes, two barns, nine garage spaces, storage building, 100 year old stone building. Ten wells are in place with seven active. Enclosed round pen and exterior round pen. Ample room for an airstrip. Backs up to National Forest land on two sides. This truly is a one of kind property in a great location.
Following is a brief summary of the highlights of the Burnt Valley Ranch. The information is general in nature and not confirmed nor complete.
- Main house is approximately 2400 s.f. built in 1975
- Hay barn is 40×60 ft.
- Storage building 28×60 ft. with three separated suites
- Six stall garage (three double stalls)
- Three stall garage (double stall plus single stall)
- Total garage space for 10+ vehicles
- Guest or caretaker house size approximately 1800 s.f.
- Guest or caretaker cabin size approximately 2200 s.f. with attached double garage.
- Stone house is approximately 800 s.f.
- Equipment shed
- All houses and storage shed with security system
- Foaling barn with two oversized stalls and large paddocks
- Stallion barn with oversized stall and large paddock
- 20 paddocks
- 8 fields with shelters
- Covered round pen is 58′ diameter
- Outside round pen
- 6 parcels totalling 392 acres.
- Zoning for all lots is R-R. (Rural Residential)
- Estimated 300 acres of flat/grazing land
- 20 acres are sprinklered
- Fully fenced perimeter with double fencing at road property line and cross fencing between pens.
- Stock fencing is heavy gauge pipe (schedule 40) and triangle wire
- 10 Wells total, 7 of which are active. Flow rates range between 30 and 100 gpm. (not verified)
- Elevation ranges from approximately 4500’ – 4600’ above sea level.
- All irrigation piping underground